As a Senior Account Executive at Komodor, you will take the lead in selling our solutions to development teams and DevOps within enterprise organizations. Your deep understanding of these technical domains will help you identify customer pain points, communicate the value of our offerings.
**This position is based remotely in Europe.
- Identify and target enterprise-level development teams and DevOps professionals.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with technical decision-makers and influencers.
- Gain in-depth insights into customer workflows, challenges, and objectives to tailor our solutions effectively.
- Deliver compelling presentations and product demonstrations that highlight the benefits of our offerings.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales Engineering team to address technical questions and concerns.
- Guide customers through negotiations and contract discussions, ensuring a smooth sales process.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities in Salesforce.
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales targets and quotas while contributing to the growth of the team.
- Proven success in selling to development teams and DevOps within enterprise organizations.
- In-depth knowledge of the development and DevOps landscape, tools, and best practices.
- A meaningful sales experience in early stage start-ups
- Track record of exellence and exceeding quotas consistently
- Excellent communication skills, able to translate technical concepts into business value.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to navigate complex sales cycles and close deals efficiently.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and capable of working both independently and collaboratively.
- Willingness to travel for client meetings and industry events as needed.
What we offer:
- Great culture and perks.
- Options & benefits.
- Growth opportunities!
- Wellness and Employee experience events.
- Contribution to local communities by hosting, participating and encouraging our employees to be better ambassadors.
Get ready for an agile process! You will have 3-5 interviews (don’t worry it is fast paced we promise!) with our amazing management team and your future peers! We believe that recruiting is mutual so we respect your time and efforts. We are excited to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.