The Marketing Operations Manager at Komodor will play a pivotal role in defining and implementing our core processes for marketing operations, lead funnel management, and driving support for these processes via our Marketing and Sales systems. You will create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and data management. You will also conduct complex data analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects at once.
What will you do?
- Campaign Strategy, Operations, and Execution: Not only will you serve as a strategic advisor for Demand Generation operations as it pertains to campaign planning and forecasting, but you will be involved in every step of the implementation and deployment process of new campaigns with a strong focus on automation and scalability.
- Technology, Process and Data Optimization: You will own the Martech strategy from deployment, to day-to-day management in support of the overall marketing strategy. You will also proactively identify gaps in the tooling and process, surface areas for potential optimization, including, but not limited to, lead flow, ABM funnel architecture, conversion tracking, campaign orchestration, lead routing, SLAs, lead scoring, etc.
- Reporting, Analytics, Insights: You are a steward and subject matter expert for all of our marketing and sales-related data:
- Funnel conversion, funnel velocity, campaign performance, segmentation, attribution, ROI, etc.
- Responsible for helping to define and refine how to track KPIs and setting up systems in a way that will allow the marketing and sales teams to effectively report on them. From dashboards, recurring reports to ad-hoc analysis, you’re able to do it all and derive actionable insights from data that will help inform future initiatives.
Who are you?
- 3+ years of experience working in the marketing operations function in a B2B environment.
- Strong understanding of lead management and scoring processes in a B2B environment.
- Process-driven and accountable mindset with strong desire to solve problems and optimize processes.
- An admin-level ability in the standard tech stack (Salesforce.com, Hubspot, SalesLoft, Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, etc; experience in some - or all - of these would be highly preferable).
- Familiarity with Account Based Marketing systems (ABM) - a plus
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
What do we offer?
- Great culture and perks.
- Options & benefits.
- Growth opportunities!
- Wellness and Employee experience events.
- Dog friendly (well, we love animals in total!)
- Contribution to local communities by hosting, participating and encouraging our employees to be better ambassadors.
Get ready for an agile process! You will have 3-5 interviews (don’t worry it is fast paced we promise!) with our amazing management team and your future peers! We believe that recruiting is mutual so we respect your time and efforts. We are excited to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.