Komodor is the missing piece in the DevOps tool chain - one unified kubernetes platform to gain a deep understanding of the system's services, dependencies, changes, and metrics.
As a Senior BE engineer you will be responsible for building applications, including anything from complex groups of back-end microservices to CLI utilities and more. Your primary responsibilities would be to design and develop our product, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of our infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated and intuitive design is essential.
What will you do?
- Design, Develop architectural POC's, research technical innovations and evaluate new tech.
- Collaborate effectively with other engineers to solve complex problems.
- Mentor, guide other peers and colleagues
- Develop new functionality of software products from design phase to production
- Focus on quality deliveries
- Be independent and a part of an amazing core team!
What will you bring?
- 5+ years of experience with BE development and design process, working on large-scale, complex and high-performance distributed systems
- Tech lead experience - major plus
- Experienced working with K8s
- Experienced writing K8s components - major plus!
- 2+ years of hands-on programming experience in Golang language (Python & Node.JS before is great!)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in design and architecture for cloud based\K8s based systems
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
- Ability to to work both independently and as an equal peer when working with Engineering
- Startup mentality and hands-on builder type personality
- Move fast and break things (Fully CI/CD)
- DevOps attitude - understand systems beyond coding (infra, security, networking).
Think you are a match?