Komodor, the only unified, developer-first Kubernetes platform, is on a mission to transform the way Developers and DevOps teams operate, troubleshoot, control and optimize their K8s applications. We are now looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) in US (east) , who shares our passion for innovation and customer-centric excellence.
Your role as a CSM at Komodor will be far from ordinary. Your primary mission is to connect deeply with our technical customers, understanding their unique DevOps challenges and delivering unparalleled value.
Also, as the primary point of contact for assigned customers, you will be responsible for fostering positive and long-lasting relationships. Your role involves understanding each customer's unique business and technical needs, goals, and challenges, allowing you to tailor our solution accordingly. You will also provide essential onboarding and training sessions for new customers, ensuring a smooth implementation and adoption process, all while emphasizing the seamless experience provided by Komodor.
Your Core Mission will encompass:
- Driving Success: Ensure that customers fully leverage Komodor's capabilities, from easy operation to troubleshooting and optimization of K8s applications.
- Impactful Engagement: Navigate a diverse customer portfolio with tailored solutions, facilitating a seamless experience with our Dev-First Kubernetes platform.
- Building Connections: Create robust relationships with stakeholders, advancing Komodor's footprint in the Kubernetes ecosystem.
- Customer Retention & Expansion: Retain and grow customer engagement by identifying opportunities to extend our reach and value.
- Collaborative Integration: Work in collabortation with Komodor's product, engineering, and sales teams to amplify customer interests and adoption of our solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience working with Engineering and DevOps professional on customer side
- Proven 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, or customer Relationship Manager.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes\DevOps tools or Cloud computing - Big plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with customers.
- Problem-solving mindset and ability to navigate challenging situations with diplomacy and professionalism.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in CRM software and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to work.
What do we offer?
- Great culture and perks.
- Options & benefits.
- Growth opportunities!
- Wellness and Employee experience events.
- Dog friendly (well, we love animals in total!)
- Contribution to local communities by hosting, participating and encouraging our employees to be better ambassadors.
Get ready for an agile process! You will have 3-5 interviews (don’t worry it is fast paced we promise!) with our amazing management team and your future peers! We believe that recruiting is mutual so we respect your time and efforts. We are excited to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.