Who are we?
Komodor is a cutting-edge Kubernetes Platform provider. Our dev-first solution streamlines Kubernetes operations across various environments, offering application and infrastructure engineers a unified platform to optimize cost and control. We aim to simplify the developer experience, enhance efficiency, and bridge the gap between application and infra teams, all while empowering companies to focus more on innovation and less on Kubernetes management. With $67M in funding raised, we are committed to pushing the boundaries of what our platform can do.
As the Director of Product Management, your core mission is to lead and innovate in the realm of Kubernetes reliability and management. You will be at the forefront of shaping our product strategy, driving product development, and ensuring that our solutions address the evolving needs of Kubernetes operations, aligning with Komodor's vision of simplifying Kubernetes management and enhancing the developer experience.
What will you do:
- Define and execute the product strategy.
- Lead and grow a team of product managers and leaders, fostering a culture of innovation.
- Engage with customers and cross-functional teams to transform insights into actionable product priorities.
- Manage the product lifecycle from ideation to launch, focusing on user experience and technical excellence.
- Facilitate collaboration across departments, ensuring smooth integration and project management.
- Communicate effectively with technical teams to align product development with engineering capabilities and needs.
- A leader with strong mentorship skills, experienced in managing product teams in tech-driven companies (2 years preferred).
- A product management expert with a deep understanding of cloud-native technologies (at least 6 years)
- Experienced with Kubernetes and/or observability tools
- Someone with a customer-centric approach, capable of translating customer needs into successful products.
- An excellent communicator, proficient in both Hebrew and English.
- Technically savvy, ideally with Engineering, DevOps or SRE background..
Get ready for an agile process! You will have 3-5 interviews (don’t worry it is fast-paced, we promise!) with our amazing management team and your future peers! We believe that recruiting is mutual, so we respect your time and efforts. We are excited to meet you!