This role can fit candidates that are based in Israel or in the UK
As a Sales Engineer at Komodor , you'll be a crucial link between our technical solutions and customer needs. Collaborating closely with the sales team, you'll use your technical expertise to design customized solutions and lead POCs, demonstrating the value of our products firsthand.
Your Core Mission will encompass:
- Partner with the sales team to comprehend customer requirements and business objectives.
- Showcase the technical features and benefits of our offerings, adapting the message to address customer needs.
- Lead technical discussions during pre-sales engagements and POCs.
- Craft tailored product demonstrations and presentations to highlight the advantages of our solutions.
- Collaborate directly with customers to identify technical needs and propose effective solutions.
- Guide customers through POC installations, addressing technical inquiries and concerns.
- Collaborate with post-sales teams to ensure a seamless transition from sales to implementation.
- Proven track record in technical sales or sales engineering for at least 6 years in the DevTools space
- Deep understanding of Kubernetes deployment, monitoring, CI/CD, etc'.
- Strong product understanding - ability to clearly articulate why our solution is a must have in a technical capacity (or why it makes sense to evaluate) and challenge prospects with their existing tool stack today.
- Excellent communication skills, simplifying complex concepts for technical and non-expert audiences.
- Strong problem-solving ability and adaptability during customer interactions.
- Occasional travel for customer meetings and industry events may be required.
Get ready for an agile process! You will have 3-5 interviews (don’t worry it is fast paced we promise!) with our amazing management team and your future peers! We believe that recruiting is mutual so we respect your time and efforts. We are excited to meet you!