Who are we?
Komodor is a cutting-edge Kubernetes Platform. Our dev-first solution streamlines Kubernetes operations across various environments, offering application and infrastructure engineers a unified platform to optimize cost and control. We aim to simplify the developer experience, enhance efficiency, and bridge the gap between application and infra teams, all while empowering companies to focus more on innovation and less on Kubernetes management. With $67M in funding raised, we are committed to pushing the boundaries of what our platform can do.
The backend development team is in charge of the events collection pipeline, user and permissions management, and production infrastructure. As a developer in the backend team, you will have the opportunity to to design and develop the core of our product, working on UI and on different layers of our infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated and intuitive design is essential.
What will you do:
- Building and maintaining the Komodor product (70% Backend, 30% Frontend)
- Working across the stack to deliver new features from start-to-end
- Deploying new features to production
- Improving performance and overcoming scalability limits
- Collaborating with your team, planning the most important projects to work on next
- At least 5-6 years of experience - Must
- Experienced working with at least 1 of these backend languages such as Python\Golang - Must
- Experienced working with ReactJS - Must
- Working Relational databases (Postgres preferred) - A plus
- Familiar with K8s - A plus
- DevOps attitude - understand systems beyond coding (infra, security, networking)- A plus
- Highly dedicated individual with a “can-do” approach.
- Great team player
Get ready for an agile process! You will have 3-5 interviews (don’t worry it is fast paced we promise!) with our amazing management team and your future peers! We believe that recruiting is mutual so we respect your time and efforts. We are excited to meet you!