Who are we?
Komodor is a cutting-edge Kubernetes Platform provider. Our dev-first solution streamlines Kubernetes operations across various environments, offering application and infrastructure engineers a unified platform to optimize cost and control. We aim to simplify the developer experience, enhance efficiency, and bridge the gap between application and infra teams, all while empowering companies to focus more on innovation and less on Kubernetes management. With $67M in funding raised, we are committed to pushing the boundaries of what our platform can do.
As a Backend Tech Lead with a focus on Golang at Komodor, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining our Komodor product. You will work across the stack to deliver new features from start-to-end, deploy new features to production, and improve performance to overcome scalability limits. You will collaborate with your team and plan the most important projects to work on next.
• Design, develop and maintain our Komodor product
• Work across the stack to deliver new features from start-to-end
• Deploy new features to production
• Improve performance and overcome scalability limits
• Collaborate with your team and plan the most important projects to work on next
• Write clean, maintainable and scalable code
• Ensure high code quality through automated testing
• Participate in code reviews and contribute to the continuous improvement of our development process
• Keep up-to-date with emerging trends in software engineering and bring new ideas to the team
• 8+ Years as a Backend developer\Architect\Tech Lead
• At least 1 years of experience in Golang - or smiliar languge
• Strong knowledge of Kubernetes and AWS (or any other cloud platforms)
• Proficiency in SQL/MySQL Or MongoDB
• Experience with other programming languages such as CPP\C#\Java\Python\NodeJS and FE languages etc - Strong plus.
• Strong understanding of software architecture and design patterns
• Experience with DevOps and CI/CD practices
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field - Plus
What We Offer:
• Great culture and Growth opportunities!
• Options, perks & benefits
• Dog friendly (well, we love animals in total!)
• Contribution to local communities by hosting, participating and encouraging our employees to be our ambassadors!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.