- Resource library
- The Guide to Day-2 Operations in Kubernetes
The Guide to Day-2 Operations in Kubernetes
Congratulations on migrating to Kubernetes!
That’s a big step for any organization. But once you’re up and running, you quickly realize the real challenge has only just begun.
With so many complexities and moving parts to manage, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed, especially as Kubernetes has a steep learning curve. But what if there was a way to simplify running applications on Kubernetes?
This ebook reviews how you can overcome common challenges like:
- Utilizing and scaling your Kubernetes resources
- Simplifying the Deployment Process
- Migrating a Go application to Kubernetes
- Monitoring your Helm deployments & changes
- Configuring application lifecycle requirements
- How Komodor streamlines and improves your day-2 k8s operations